The Event Roamer™️ System
The Event Roamer™️ System
SPECIAL includes FREE USA shipping! Valid only thru 3-3-24
Systems start shipping the week of March 4th in the order they were received.
The Event Roamer™️ is the most versatile Professional Roaming Photobooth System currently on the market!
Built with the professional in mind!.......It couples the high resolution quality of mirrorless cameras and flash, in an Ultra Portable, cordless powered system, that can be configured for almost any kind of photo entertainment event.
Features & Benefits
- Deliver premium quality pictures to your roaming clients.
- Uses your High Quality Mirrorless / DSLR Cameras ( Camera NOT Included )
- The entire system fits into a 17" carry bag that weighs only 13 pounds!
- Onboard Powering of Camera, iPad & LED Lights...NO power cord whip or battery pouch to deal with!!
- The ability to use the camera Pop-Up Flash, a mounted speedlight or LED
- Included Removable Accessory Bracket! Mount additional LED lights or compact wireless microphone equipment when needed for capturing mirrorless/DSLR video.
- The exposed camera body is a huge benefit for many reasons like quick camera flash settings adjustments when needed and for framing larger groups!
- Designed specifically for the iPad Pro 11 ( iPad NOT Included )
- RGBWIC LED Lights with chase that make the whole unit glow! Controlled either via an app or your photobooth software that integrates with controllers.
- Low, if any arm fatigue because it's meant to be mounted to a monopod.
- Made of dense, virtually indestructible white translucent plastic which allows the whole unit to glow when using the LEDs....and is a nice clean white when an LED look is not wanted.
- White Label Opportunities!
- Complete training on the system to get you up and running fast!
- Manufactured in Rochester, N.Y. - Housing made using precision computer milling. Designed by a professional photographer for over 27 years, and in the photobooth event & marketing industry since 2012.
What's Included with my purchase?
- We want you testing out your roamer as fast as possible once you receive it!
- Your Event Roamer System will be completely assembled when you receive it, including the camera cords for the camera you selected at check-out.
- Simply open the box, pull it out of it's carry bag. Follow the easy install video of your iPad Pro 11, your camera, slide on an NPF battery and start using your new roamer.
- ATTENTION!! iPad Pro 11, Mirrorless/DSLR Camera, and NP-F battery ARE NOT included in your purchase. You need to purchase these separately.
Qty 1 - Event Roamer Shell with mounted NP-F battery adapter, installed RGBWIC LED Lights, LED controller, Apple multiport adapter, USB-C iPad power cord, LED power cord, camera data cord, dummy battery and power cord.
Qty 1 - Carbon Fiber Monopod with folding feet and dual quick releases.
Qty 1 - 100w USB-C/USB Battery Pack, charging block and cord.
Qty 1 - Removable Universal Top Accessory Mounting Bracket with two 1/4-20 mounting screws.
Qty 2 - Universal camera & battery support brackets and 1 1/4 20 camera mounting screw.
Qty 1 - Business Card Holder
Qty 1 - Hex wrench for the camera and battery brackets.
Qty 1 - 17" Carry Bag with shoulder strap
Access to The Event Roamer™️ Owners Facebook group.
FREE access to any live training or courses we create.
If you purchase The Event Roamer before the end of February 2024 you will receive private pricing on all future products we release as a thank you for supporting this product launch. First release with be a stand alone tower so the unit can be used as a photobooth when not roaming. Limit will be Qty (1) at the private price.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer training if we have never done a roaming photobooth before, or are not familiar with using a mirrorless or DSLR camera?
- Absolutely! All purchasers of The Event Roamer System will receive access to a private owners group on Facebook where all your questions can be answered and LIVE training is planned.
- We are also working on a how to video library full of training and use best use case videos you will get full access to once released.
Will it accept any Mirrorless or DSLR camera?
- NO ...The Event Roamer™️ was built specifically for the smaller form factor cameras like the new Canon R100 & R50 cameras.
- The R100 is our recommended all around camera for use with our roamer.
- It has been tested to fit the following additional cameras Canon R10 Pro Full Frame & M50
- WE ARE NO LONGER SUPPORTING USE OF THE T-SERIES OF CANON CAMERAS.
- ATTENTION! If you don't own any of these cameras listed above, please DO NOT purchase, contact us to discuss.
Can you rotate the camera for portrait/vertical shooting?
- NO ...But you can easy rotate the unit itself on its ball mount if you must shoot that way.
- There are ways to deliver vertical images while shooting with the camera horizontal.
Can I take a picture using the camera shutter button?
- YES & NO ...depending on the camera you have.
- The R10 and M50, YES YOU CAN.
- R100, R50 NO YOU CAN'T, because we had to recess the camera grip into the shell for proper mounting.
The workaround for this issue is being able to mount a Canon Remote Switch RS60-E3 to the back of the roamer. The cord is fed into the unit for a clean look.
How effective is the pop-up flash in combination with photobooth software?
- Amazingly effective and what we use 99% of the time at our events! All of the event image samples on this page are using only the pop-up flash, except the one group picture. We always get lots of amazing comments on the quality of the images!
- The sample group picture is the only one that the pop-up was not used. It was taken using a tiny speedlight flash that fits in the palm of your hand!
I do a lot of video and boomerangs....can I mount additional LED video light?
- I designed a height adjustable, universal mounting bracket just for this reason. This bracket will allow you mount your additional accessories like microphones and small form video lights & allow you to continue to use the pop-up flash or mini speedlight at the same time!
- I also made the bracket from galvanize steel and not aluminum in case you have magnetic LED lights.
How is the Camera, LED's and iPad powered/charged?
- The camera and LED's are powered by an NPF-970 swappable Battery mounted to the back of the unit. ( Not Included )
- The iPad is charged/powered by a 100W USB-C Power Pack ( Included ) which only needs to be mounted when the iPad needs to be charged.
Is it difficult to mount the 100W power pack for the iPad?
- Not at all, it takes 5 seconds to lock it in place and connect the iPad USB-C cord.
How long will the Camera and LEDs run on one NPF-970 battery?
- Easily 8-10 Hours, these batteries are also very inexpensive to have multiple on hand if needed for multi-day events.
- All NFP style batteries will work but the 970 is the best option.
How long will the iPad last without the power pack being mounted?
- This varies, 3-4 hours depending on usage. eg. Still capture vs. Video
- 8-10 Hours with one battery pack.
What kind of LED controller is used and does it work with all photobooth apps?
- We use the universal SP110E controller which has been tested with Snappic and works great! If your photobooth software lists this controller then it will work. If your software does not support this you can control the lighting with a phone app.
Do I have to use an iPad Pro 11?
- YES! Designed to fit specifically the iPad Pro 11
Will you be offering one to fit an iPad 12.9, Mini or Surface Pro Tablet?
- Not unless we get a huge number of requests, the iPad Pro 11 is the perfect size in our opinion for a mirrorless or DSLR roamer.
Does it have to stay mounted to the monopod to use it?
- It was designed intentionally to be used mounted to a monopod, NOT handheld.....but no, it CAN be removed from it's quick release mount in seconds if you want to use it without the monopod for a short period of time....or if you simply want to get in a quick bicep 💪 workout 😁
How much does it weigh?
- The entire system including the monopod, Canon R100, NP-F970 battery and 100w battery pack mounted is 10lbs 14oz
- The roamer unit alone, no 100w battery pack not mounted to the monopod, 5lbs 13oz
Is it hard or cumbersome to roam with the monopod?
- Not At All! It's actually easier and more convenient in our opinion.....And obviously wayyyyy less stress on the arms!
- There are also benefits to using a monopod, a few being able to easily balance or level the unit, and seeing the back of the camera when taking bigger groups.
- If you're used to a handheld roamer, you will quickly love using a monopod.
Does it come in different colors other than white?
- No, it's built from nice white translucent plastic so the LED light make it glow. You could make it almost any color you want if you change the LEDs to one solid color ;)
Is a free standing tower available for it?
- NOT YET - One will be released this year and if you purchase The Event Roamer before the end of February 2024 you will receive special pricing.
Do you have a hard case for it?
Not yet, but a TSA approved rolling hard case with custom cut foam will be available soon!
What is your return policy?
- We will spend as much time as it takes communicating PRIOR to your purchase to ensure all your questions are answered and we know this system will work for you.
- There are NO returns once your order has shipped!
What's your warranty policy?
- I've been in business almost 20 years and customer satisfaction and support is my #1 priority!
- If you have any trouble with your roamer in the first 12 months from purchase simply contact us so I can take care of it.